- The Issuer shall be in compliance with Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue and Listing of Debt Securities) Regulations, 2008 and amendments thereof.
- The issuer shall inter-alia agree to comply with the following:
- Companies Act, 1956
- Securities Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act, 1956
- Securities Contracts (Regulations) Rules, 1957
- Any other acts/rules/circulars/guidelines issued by SEBI and any other law, acts/rules/guidelines/directions of Central Government, other Statutory or local authority issued on regulating the listing of debt instruments from time to time
- The Issuer qualifies for listing under the respective Acts, Rules or Regulations under which the securities are issued.
- The Issuer has obtained credit rating from at least one credit rating agency registered with the SEBI.
Disclaimer: Over and Above the criterion as mentioned, the Exchange may use its discretion for Listing of Securities of the Issuer(s). Further, the Exchange strictly reserves its rights for grant of approvals